Elder William Perry's Mission Address

Elder William Neldon Perry
Finland Helsinki Mission

Neitsytpolku 3 A 4 FI
00140 Helsinki
Finland

Send all mail to the mission home above

email:
william.perry@myldsmail.net

Serving from
March 2011 to March 2013



Wednesday, April 4, 2012

March 26, 2012

Hello!!

That is what I call an inbox!! Don't worry about writing me too much, I can print off your emails and read them and stuff. I wasn't mad last week! Rules for Natalies boy friends.... they can't be cooler than me........ actually that would restrict things for her.............. I can't believe my sister has a boyfriend and is
almost a teacher. When I get home i'll be asking to hang out with her.......... hey nat, can I get a ride with you and steve to the mall hahahahah. Super Dork!

I had a way crazy experience this morning. In Joensuu a few days before I left, I lost my CTR ring. It was gone, and had no idea where it was. This morning, around 03:00. I had a dream that I was at the airport, and I was home. You all had just passed by in a car coming to meet me. Then I suddenly woke up. It was another reminder to me that my time is short here, and I need to push even harder. I woke
up, and my hand touched something hard, right under my hand. It was my ring. My CTR ring I lost in Joensuu. I had prayed that I would find it somehow, and I got it!!! It was another testimony to me that Heavenly Father is aware of me, and loves me. I knelt on my bed, and said a prayer of gratitude kind of freaked out haha. But I felt
Heavenly Fathers love.

We have had a very good week. I was on splits in Mikkeli, and the night I got there it was late, and we just kind of threw a plan together in order to go to bed. However President Rawlings words came into my mind the next morning. "Carefully plan to accomplish everything the Lord has called you to do that day. Hour by Hour." We
talked about our plan, and made some minor changes. As we went throughout the day, we were feeling very good. We found a few potentials, and it was good. But as we kept going, it just got even better. We were contacting, and we decided to contact this girl. She smiled and said, My boyfriend is a member, and I have a book of mormon which I've been reading. I'm todella interested! It was so cool. We
were just like, uh... okay, uh what's your phone number haha. Referral!!!! Apparently the Missionaries in Savonlinna have been praying for her with her boyfriend. And now she is taking the discussions from them! I know the Lord blesses us when we use His time wisely.

I am grateful for my Heavenly Father, who has taught me a lot. I know He lives. I can't describe how, but it's like pure knowledge that is just there. I am grateful for my testimony. I am also so grateful for you mom, and dad. Each email I recieve gives me some guidance on where I need to go next in the work.

It is good to hear that everything is well with all my grandma's! I'm wondering, I sent a package to grandma perrys' home.

Te olette niin hienoa!

Suurella Rakkaudella,

Elder Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment