Elder William Perry's Mission Address

Elder William Neldon Perry
Finland Helsinki Mission

Neitsytpolku 3 A 4 FI
00140 Helsinki
Finland

Send all mail to the mission home above

email:
william.perry@myldsmail.net

Serving from
March 2011 to March 2013



Sunday, March 6, 2011

3/3/2011 Letter home

Dear Mommy, Daddy, and Mike,

Things are going good here. Yesterday was really hard settling in, but today is a really good day.
My companion is cool, no real sense of humor though. He is an army vet from Iraq. His name is Elder Orr. I am beginning to love him like a brother, just like my other roommate companions. They are all amazing.
The other elders and sisters in my group are awesome too! Everyone is really nice. Although things are hard to cope with. I know that Heavenly Father will help me, and I'll be kickin it with the Finns.
I love you guys so much, and miss you guys so much.
Love Elder Perry
PS Please pray that I'll receive the gift of tongues. Do this every day - it will make a difference.

1 comment:

  1. I love the blog idea! William is going to be an awesome missionary. He has great faith and such a positive attitude. Lots of prayers his way....

    ReplyDelete