Elder William Perry's Mission Address

Elder William Neldon Perry
Finland Helsinki Mission

Neitsytpolku 3 A 4 FI
00140 Helsinki
Finland

Send all mail to the mission home above

email:
william.perry@myldsmail.net

Serving from
March 2011 to March 2013



Monday, March 28, 2011

March 23, 2011

In my Patriarchal Blessing it says that I will become what the Lord wants me to be over time. I have been really praying that that promise will come to pass. We had a teaching workship on Monday and I got crazy sick at dinner. I went into the bathroom and hurled and went right out and taught my lesson with power and authority. I love being able to say, "As a disciple of Jesus Christ, I know these things are true." I know Heavenly Father is taking care of me here. The food is not very good - but all in all I love being here. I have learned so much. How to be on top of laundry, make my bed everyday, exercise everyday, and especially how to stay close to the Lord. In my everyday study I have been taking time out to read specifically out of the New Testiment, with the purpose of learning and coming closer to the Savior. I'm so grateful for His example. I learn something every single day that is applicable to every day life. I love Him. In Matthew 6: 20-21 it talks about "where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." I have come to realize that my heart is with him, and my family. I want to be with my family forever. Make sure you read your scriptures every single day, never miss because otherwise you're missing out on an amazing day. Love you tons. Willie PS Everyone write!

No comments:

Post a Comment