Elder William Perry's Mission Address

Elder William Neldon Perry
Finland Helsinki Mission

Neitsytpolku 3 A 4 FI
00140 Helsinki
Finland

Send all mail to the mission home above

email:
william.perry@myldsmail.net

Serving from
March 2011 to March 2013



Monday, March 28, 2011

March 23, 2011

I am learning the importance of dilligence in studying. I have come to realize tht the spirit doesn't work with those that don't strive to be consistant even when it's hard. I came up with a routine. Everytime I get tired I go get a drink, and move into the hall to study whatever I need to. It's amazing how the Lord blesses those who strive to be dilligent in learning His word. My schedule is pretty basic, it changes every day. We wake up at 6 because my comp like to wake up 30 minutes early, lol, we get ready and are in class usually by 7. We have personal study for an hour, and then breakfast, after we either fo to class or it's comp study. We are in the classroom typically for 10-14 hours a day. You can se why it can be hard to stay dilligent. But I know that it's not right to waste the Lord's time, he deserves the best. We have gym at a different time throughout the day. I usually play basketball or four square and run... My comp lifts weights for free. Love you Vanhin Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment