Elder William Perry's Mission Address

Elder William Neldon Perry
Finland Helsinki Mission

Neitsytpolku 3 A 4 FI
00140 Helsinki
Finland

Send all mail to the mission home above

email:
william.perry@myldsmail.net

Serving from
March 2011 to March 2013



Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April 26, 2011

Hey, so I got your package yesterday, and thank you so much for the goodies. I have had a really awesome week!! I can't believe we have been here for over 2 months! That is insane. We have been working really hard, and also battling the anxiety of leaving soon. I love it here! I have met some really cool people, and some who are nice but are not cool by whatsoever means, haha that was mean. But seriously, there is this one elder (really nice guy, just out there) he told me, "Ya I used to play the trumphet, but then I decided that I can play better with my lips." or something like that. I was like, huh interesting, I'm glad that is working out for you, and hope you go far ;) He always sings that jungle book monkey song... and “The Circle of Life,” haha. I am nice to everybody, so this is me venting a little.

The people here are all pretty nice. I feel bad because all the guys learning Spanish are like, “dude this language is crazy, (haha),” and I just want to say, "Really, are things hard for you (haha)" I hope people don't read this letter. I really don't think that (haha), every mission has its hard aspects, and I don't know what they're going through personally, so I would never. But I think it's funny.
Now, on to the spiritual side of things. We have had two Quorum of the Twelve Apostles come and speak to us in a week. It is so cool being in the same room as them. They were all very bold and very spiritual. I love their examples, and especially when Richard G. Scott came. He is so amazing, I love listening to him talk. The gift of Tongues is coming amazingly, there are some times when I will say a word that I don't ever remember looking up. I really am not too worried about the language.
I just have been trying to be a good example, trying... (haha, I could definitely be better).
Love you both,
Will

No comments:

Post a Comment