Elder William Perry's Mission Address

Elder William Neldon Perry
Finland Helsinki Mission

Neitsytpolku 3 A 4 FI
00140 Helsinki
Finland

Send all mail to the mission home above

email:
william.perry@myldsmail.net

Serving from
March 2011 to March 2013



Monday, January 9, 2012

January 2, 2012

Hi family,

So I've recieved a lot of questions, and apparently I'm not very good at answering them haha. So as far as my work here in Kouvola. Things have been difficult. The ward is not very happy with the fact that when I came here, Elder Larsen and I started following the mission rules when it came to meeting with single women. Every appointment I have gone to, is a member telling me how stupid that rule is, and how I need to do someting about it. The members are very good people, and I love them. They just don't understand the principle of obedience. It gets super frustrating, and it puts us in the bad guy position. However, I guess we'll just take it, and keep going.
I feel like this email has been supper debbie downed haha. I really am doing great. I am so greatful for my comp. He is a very strong example to me, and way good friend. I can't believe Elder lloyd has to go home for surgery! That's crazy, Elder larsen, and I were super schocked.

I gave a talk yesterday in Sacrament meeting. I was a little nervous haha. Alot of people don't seem to like me right now, but I just said a little prayer, and said Heavenly Father please help me to speak finnish clearly. I gave my talk, and talked about how I know God answers prayers. I told them the story of how I gained my testimony of Jesus Christ. I can't really remember how, but I think it started from the picture that is hanging in Grandma Perry's home of Christ descending out of the clouds, with all of the angles around him. I remember seeing that picture at a very young age, and knowing perfectly without a doubt that that man is Jesus. Wow I love Him. He has been so good to me over the years.

THanks mom for all of your help with the turuset, my computer is shuting down
love lyou
will

No comments:

Post a Comment