Elder William Perry's Mission Address

Elder William Neldon Perry
Finland Helsinki Mission

Neitsytpolku 3 A 4 FI
00140 Helsinki
Finland

Send all mail to the mission home above

email:
william.perry@myldsmail.net

Serving from
March 2011 to March 2013



Monday, February 13, 2012

February 13, 2012

Hey dad, and mom.

This week has been pretty good. We have been able to see a lot of
miracles this week. All is going well.
Our investigator is progressing towards baptism on the 10th of March.
So we're pretty excited about that.

The language is really coming along. I am starting to feel pretty
comfortable speaking it in any situation. I am very grateful for that
aspect. Very good blessing. I know the Lord is taking care of me out
here, and have learned how close He really is. Well I guess another
testimony of how close He is.

I'm working hard, and doing my best.

Thank you for everything, love

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment