Elder William Perry's Mission Address

Elder William Neldon Perry
Finland Helsinki Mission

Neitsytpolku 3 A 4 FI
00140 Helsinki
Finland

Send all mail to the mission home above

email:
william.perry@myldsmail.net

Serving from
March 2011 to March 2013



Monday, February 27, 2012

February 27, 2012

So I didn't move haha. I talked to President about a new apartment because of some crazy things like the Lindex! Dang naughty huge posters! Put a missionary out for a week! We had to put sheets over the windows because the blinds didn't work! Satan disabled our blinds! Then we stacked boxes, and stuff over everything... gosh so crazy!

yksi lause teille... When in doubt, send it to the mission office. I can have them send it to me for just a few euro's, or get it at zone conference. Plus you need to do that anyway now because now there wont be enough time for it to get to me if I get a change call. Which are this weekend. haha Did you put like a new kidney in
the package for me?? I think it will be okay haha.

Anyways, don't have to much time today. I just got a recording from Tyler. Super hilarious.

Anyways, things are going so great here. We had a little bit of a slower week as far as numbers are concerned, however, we did work hard, and we saw a lot of blessings.

I also think I broke my leg... Totally kidding! Funny story really fast. There were four missionaries, and we were at the Toropaiset. We were eating, and everyone asked about birthdays haha. I was like March 1st, the big 20... It's a big step for me haha. Everyone started busting up haha. Then their daughter who is also turning twenty said the same thing haha! So funny!

This work is so much fun! I luuuuv it haha. By the way, if everyone could not give me a weekly countdown of how much time I have left on my mission, that would help me stay focused haha. Example. Elder Perry I want you to stay focused, work hard, and love life, because you only have 53 weeks left on your mission (I'm not on my mark yet). That is exactly what you shouldn't do, and you all know who you are!

Love you all so much,

Willie Bear (uh... hmm.... Elder Perry)

No comments:

Post a Comment